What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Usespecific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use
specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

Boss is individual who lead company which has authorization to ask employees for working. Each establishment should has a good leader who can bring welfare for employees. Supervisor have to has a high quality to guide men wise if he is wanting to give the best for his job.

It is worth stating from the outset that discussion to achieve one purpose. Every venture always has vision and mission to reach same goal. In this case, supervisor certain needs advice from members to give comment how to extend target. Unfortunately, head is acting sometime arrogant. He don’t wants to listen statement from his supporters because he feels that he has a right to do what he wants. Whereas, he has goal which is have to do it with teamwork. For instance, in retail commercial such as Informa whose sale furniture. That store has target in December month around Rp. 7.000.000.000.-, manager absolutely have to chats with other workers for making money come to be real. It is because the cash are a lot, manager definite needs opinion and suggest to reach the target such us make a good programs which has involve with December month like Christmas and New Year. So, talk is important thing which is good quality as superior must have to get same determination together between leader and hand.

As regards, boss also should give inspiration for his men because leader who good must spread a good thing for people such as attitude, speech, and trick of him to face problem he got. It is because everyone thinks that supervisor is a subject as motivator. Thus, encouragement is fragment of significant object from director get obligation.

What is more, chief have got to loyal with operatives identical promote servants. From support, it will construct workers more excite for working. Sponsor will boost performance of operatives. For example, manager of Informa store has announce about program he has made each year to upgrade site staff. Since servants heard information about it, they become clever and happy to do their duty. Hands will respect with supervisor also. That’s mean allegiance has massive impact about vital thing boss should must be a well leader.

This bring us to the conclusion that supervisor is a mirror personality who has a lot of comprehension and experience to produce valuable tradition

Sentence: In this case, supervisor certain needs advice from members to give comment how to extend target.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to supervisor and certain

Sentence: Whereas, he has goal which is have to do it with teamwork.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to is and have

Sentence: It is because the cash are a lot, manager definite needs opinion and suggest to reach the target such us make a good programs which has involve with December month like Christmas and New Year.
Description: The fragment because the cash is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is
Suggestion: Refer to manager and definite
Suggestion: Refer to target and such
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and involve

Sentence: So, talk is important thing which is good quality as superior must have to get same determination together between leader and hand.
Description: The word superior is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to superior

Sentence: As regards, boss also should give inspiration for his men because leader who good must spread a good thing for people such as attitude, speech, and trick of him to face problem he got.
Description: The word good is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to good

Sentence: Thus, encouragement is fragment of significant object from director get obligation.
Description: The fragment director get obligation is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: What is more, chief have got to loyal with operatives identical promote servants.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to identical and promote

Sentence: For example, manager of Informa store has announce about program he has made each year to upgrade site staff.
Suggestion: Refer to has and announce

Sentence: That's mean allegiance has massive impact about vital thing boss should must be a well leader.
Description: The word well is not usually used as an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to well

Sentence: This bring us to the conclusion that supervisor is a mirror personality who has a lot of comprehension and experience to produce valuable tradition.
Description: The fragment This bring us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace bring with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular