To what extant do you think consumers are influenced by advertisements? What measures do you think can protect them?

Nowadays, so many advertisements offer products, and they try to make society believe and buy their product. Actually, advertisements of products not only by social media, such as television and magazine.

The best advertisement for a product is a consumer because in commonly, they would believe that a product has good quality or not from proved by another person. They more feel save to make a product if their friends or relatives use that product already. If they satisfied to use a product, they would tell to their relatives that product that they practice is good. That is advertisement in directly. For example, Body Shop, one of beauty product, never set advertisement in television or magazine, but it gets reliance from their consumer and consumer’s candidate because everyone uses that product is always blissful, then they would tell that they obtain good result from good product. The name of advertisement is advertisement mouth by mouth.

That is not easy to make consumer keep stay to use same product. Seller must make modification of their product to always produce good quality. If consumer feel disappoint, they would move to another product. They probably disappoint not only product, consumer could disappoint because seller not give good service, such set the cruel face. Better if seller sell good product with good service. I think consumers would confer advertisement to their relatives if they fell happy from a product.

In conclusion, consumer is the best advertisement because people could trust to use and say a product good or no from prove.

Sentence: Actually, advertisements of products not only by social media, such as television and magazine.
Description: It is not a complete sentence

Sentence: If they satisfied to use a product, they would tell to their relatives that product that they practice is good.
Description: The fragment they satisfied to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace satisfied with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: If consumer feel disappoint, they would move to another product.
Description: The fragment consumer feel disappoint is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace feel with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Read the topic again, the essay is out of topic.