You are hereWhen a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

By sim - Posted on 14 October 2012

Recent technologies are basically the results of modifications and influential experiments of traditional skills. Furthermore, every country has its own traditional skills and ancestors of the respective country use them for their benefits.

Apropos to the statement that says when country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive, I am in consummate discord. Technologies of every country are the results of their primitive tradition and if once we destroy them , there would be no scope to learn more from them.

Because any discovery or invention is directly related to the traditional skills. And scientist works continuously to develop new technologies but, if we destroy traditional skills after developing one technology , there would be no base from which, scientist could absorb more things. For example, ancient buildings of Japan which are know as ' Pagodas' . They learn many technics to withstand the natural disasters.Moreover, they have preserved them to discover and search more about their traditional skills and implement them on advanced researches .

However, some people think that once after the development of a technology, the traditional skill should be destroyed. But , I totally object this view because once we destroy the traditional skills ,we would not do or even think to absorb more from the traditional skills. Furthermore, traditional skills are the precious stones of every country and they should be preserved and restored by the countries. Consequently, new generations would come to know about their traditional skills. For examples pyramids ,which are the pride of Egypt. Not only civilians of this country respect them and preserve the traditional skills which are involved in them but, other countries also desire to learn the skills embedded in them. Nevertheless, traditional skills also enhance the economy of a country. Since, every country is interested to know and create something new from the traditional skills of other country.

It is concluded from the above analysis I made, that traditional skills are very precious treasures of every country . Subsequently, government should implement some rule and regulations for the protection of them. Moreover, civilians should also do their bit in protecting the traditional skills.