Essay topics: When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Recent technologies are basically the results of modifications and influential experiments of traditional skills. Furthermore, every country has its own traditional skills and ancestors of the respective country use them for their benefits.
Apropos to the statement that says when country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive, I am in consummate discord. Technologies of every country are the results of their primitive tradition and if once we destroy them , there would be no scope to learn more from them.
Because any discovery or invention is directly related to the traditional skills. And scientist works continuously to develop new technologies but, if we destroy traditional skills after developing one technology , there would be no base from which, scientist could absorb more things. For example, ancient buildings of Japan which are know as ' Pagodas' . They learn many technics to withstand the natural disasters.Moreover, they have preserved them to discover and search more about their traditional skills and implement them on advanced researches .
However, some people think that once after the development of a technology, the traditional skill should be destroyed. But , I totally object this view because once we destroy the traditional skills ,we would not do or even think to absorb more from the traditional skills. Furthermore, traditional skills are the precious stones of every country and they should be preserved and restored by the countries. Consequently, new generations would come to know about their traditional skills. For examples pyramids ,which are the pride of Egypt. Not only civilians of this country respect them and preserve the traditional skills which are involved in them but, other countries also desire to learn the skills embedded in them. Nevertheless, traditional skills also enhance the economy of a country. Since, every country is interested to know and create something new from the traditional skills of other country.
It is concluded from the above analysis I made, that traditional skills are very precious treasures of every country . Subsequently, government should implement some rule and regulations for the protection of them. Moreover, civilians should also do their bit in protecting the traditional skills.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||vi||67||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||Kvitka||67||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||vi||78||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 weeks ago||Rajpatel993150||67||Read full essay|
|5 months 5 hours ago||maninder85||71.5||Read full essay|
|5 months 1 week ago||bhumikasuryavanshi||73.5||Read full essay|
|9 months 2 weeks ago||Jayanti||0||Read full essay|
|1 year 6 days ago||paruchuri srujana||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 weeks ago||prepareielts2016||40||Read full essay|
|1 year 7 months ago||Manzoor Alam||70||Read full essay|
- In many countries crime is on increasing. Wht are the main reasons for this? What can be done to improve the situations? Support your opinion with relevant examples. (46.6667)
- Fatherhood ought to be emphasised as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up. To what extend do you agree or (70.71429999999999)
- Writing task 1 from test 2, IELTS book edition 3 (70)
- When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (78.75)
- Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishme (50)
- popular events like the football cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tension and releasing patriotic emotions in safe way. To what extend do you agree and disagree. (93.33329999999999)
- It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views (78)
- Politics is always linked with corruption.But for whom this corruption is executed. If analyzed properly politicians do this for the corporate and corporate works for the employees and employers are part of the population. so, it is not corruption but som (63.3333)
- Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professionals.Do you agree or disagree . (47.5)
- In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. (73.8462)