When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive.

<b>This is the essay topic:</b>

<b>Popular events like the football world cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and relaxing patriotic emotions in a safe way…… </b>

Any sorts of sports like football, cricket table tennis are related to people of their countries. It belongs to emotions, feelings and enthusiasm .different countries have their own national sports such as national sports of India are cricket as well as Australia.

I agree events like football world cup and cricket world cup are essential in reducing the tensions among the countries. For instances in 2003 match played between India versus Pakistan. Before the match relationship between two countries was not good, as well as increased the chances of war on the border. Even defense authorities of two countries started training of troops and jet aircraft; eventually board of two countries met on the ground and got positive response from crowds of both countries and players.

Secondly any occasion players are demonstrating performance and showing loving for the country. Every player has dream of play for the country. And these players are representing culture of the country as well as showing enough talent to recognized as most talented country in the world.

India and Pakistan has been fighting on different issues since 1947. And their diplomats are trying to reduce tension by means of cricket and hockey. In order to ease tensions between two countries the cricket match being play on home ground it makes them to close the distance between two peoples.

In the nut shell I still believe that sports is playing vital role to ease the tension and make the good relationship.

Sentence: And these players are representing culture of the country as well as showing enough talent to recognized as most talented country in the world.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and recognized

The content doesn't match the essay topic.

Minimum 250 words wanted.