when a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is possible to try and keep them alive.To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

when a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is possible to try and keep them alive.
To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Today, it is evidently noticed that public awareness regarding technology and its impacts on customs, has substantially increased in comparison with a recent past. However, technology might be named "tradition-killer", it could be seen as a valid means of traditional skills' offspring and without them technology will be lost.

A chief reason for who hold the ideas of goner tradition,is that they believe ancient skills and methods are so time-consuming that novel technologies could eliminate even the signs of their entity. Thus they are disagree with keeping old fashion thoughts alive and say even if anyone tries , he will lose the fight.

On opposite of opponents, there are some supporters, included myself, who think that it is the very high time to move on to the new era where they say:"time is money". Nevertheless, new technics of living are not similar to those times, these innovations are attributed to primitive theories and hypothesis of traditional folks. Hence, not only we don't lose tradition, but also it will be followed by newborns.

On the other hand, a nation can acquire technologies if only they have passed a well trodden path. Another way to put it is innovative avenues are thought to be born when the background was prepared by some needs which came from the methods that are known as "traditionals" currently. Therefore, new ones will have new alternations soon and it is not anything except alternation which is urgent for improvements.

Brief and to the point, technological ways of living, don't mean destroying all its heirs. They are the new connotations of new traditions. All and all it is always wise to consider all the aspects of and approach.

Sentence: A chief reason for who hold the ideas of goner tradition,is that they believe ancient skills and methods are so time-consuming that novel technologies could eliminate even the signs of their entity.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to for and who

Thus they are disagree with keeping
Suggestion: Thus they disagree with keeping

not only we don't lose tradition, but also it will be followed by newborns.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly

Sentence: All and all it is always wise to consider all the aspects of and approach.
Description: The tag a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier is not usually followed by and
Suggestion: Refer to All and and
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to of and and

Sentence: Another way to put it is innovative avenues are thought to be born when the background was prepared by some needs which came from the methods that are known as 'traditionals' currently.
Error: traditionals Suggestion: No alternate word

Be sensitive to use 'On the other hand', 'However','Nonetheless' in the essays.

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'