When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Since industry revolution in Europe, every country have tried to develop sophisticated technology in order to help human’s working. It is true that technology has given many benefit for people in doing their activities. However, some people who against technology think that technology has weakened people’s power or skills and has changed a lot our way of life to be the lazy and dependent people. Therefore it is need to back to the traditional and left the technology. This essay will examine these aspects.

Technology today is the main part that cannot to be seperated in all aspect of our life. In every house, every people have minimum 1 electronic item, such as television or iron. In communication technology, most of people have handphone. Also, for transportation aspect, every people rely so much to the bycicle, cars, or public transportation to go to the other place. It is certainly right that every people reliaze that the technology has helped them so much. Because of that, it is so difficult to refuse technology in people’s life.

However, it is true that behind its benefit, technology also give negative impacts. People today can get what they want easier than in the past so that people become lazy an weak. It is because most of technology make people doing less exercise. In getting water for their daily need, for instance, people in the past must take the water from river or well and this activity need much energy. But today, water pump has solved that problem.

What is more, technology make people less appreciate the other or to what they have. Someone will appreciate and keep well what they get if they spend much more effort to reach it. For example, people today can easily throw out rice when they feel full. It is totally different with in the past where peole never littered the rice because they knew that it is so hard to plant and harvest paddy.

To sum up, I think we cannot leave technology, but it is essential not to be technology’s victim. The best way is by using technology wisely.

every country have tried
every country has tried

every people have minimum 1 electronic item
every person has minimum one electronic item

Sentence: People today can get what they want easier than in the past so that people become lazy an weak.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to lazy and an
Sentence: It is because most of technology make people doing less exercise.
Description: The fragment technology make people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: In getting water for their daily need, for instance, people in the past must take the water from river or well and this activity need much energy.
Description: The fragment activity need much is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: What is more, technology make people less appreciate the other or to what they have.

Sentence: Technology today is the main part that cannot to be seperated in all aspect of our life.
Error: seperated Suggestion: separated

Sentence: Also, for transportation aspect, every people rely so much to the bycicle, cars, or public transportation to go to the other place.
Error: bycicle Suggestion: bicycle

Sentence: It is certainly right that every people reliaze that the technology has helped them so much.
Error: reliaze Suggestion: relate

Sentence: It is totally different with in the past where peole never littered the rice because they knew that it is so hard to plant and harvest paddy.
Error: peole Suggestion: people