When international media conveys the same messages to global audience people argue that the expansion of international media has negative impacts on cultural diversity To what extent do you agree or disagree

When international media conveys the same messages to global audience, people argue that the expansion of international media has negative impacts on cultural diversity. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The 21st century has been marked by the remarkable development of international media which has a tremendous influence on people. Many maintain that it inevitably poses a threat to cultural diversity. Personally, I agree with this notion because of several reasons.

Firstly, in recent years, new foreign cultural waves from strong nations such as USA, UK, Korea and so on have invaded numerous countries, putting traditional values in jeopardy. A tendency to ignorance and indifference might rise if young generation starts actively following this trend. Vietnam, where powerful fast food chains b...

Sentence: Many maintain that it inevitably poses a threat to cultural diversity.
Description: The fragment Many maintain that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace maintain with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Firstly, in recent years, new foreign cultural waves from strong nations such as USA, UK, Korea and so on have invaded numerous countries, putting traditional values in jeopardy.
Description: The token on is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to on and have