When visiting foreign countries visitors should take full advantage of learning the culture and traditions of that country How can they learn about the culture and traditions Why do some visitors strive to learn about culture and traditions while other ar

When visiting foreign countries, visitors should take full advantage of learning the culture and traditions of that country. How can they learn about the culture and traditions? Why do some visitors strive to learn about culture and traditions while other are not interested at all?

Foreigners have more opportunity to visit other country with the help of wide transport facility and learn about culture and tradition. Some visitors voluntarily learn about the culture and their value while others oppose it. I feel that most of the visitors are interested about learning new culture and their custom.

People who are visiting other country can learn other country’s culture and tradition by living in that country and making friendship with the people. Visiting other country’s culture center they can learn about their culture and tradition. By visiting other country library and reading the books about their history and tradition help to acquire more knowledge.

Moreover, people can participate in arts and culture activities can learn easily and respect the other culture. It is very interesting for the foreigners to learn about other culture and tradition. By eating other country’s food and asking about their cuisine style and their traditional food recipes is the best way to find what is important to them. By celebrating their festivals and ceremonies and asking question about their festival and ceremonies help to learn about their culture. Try to learn about their culture. Try to learn other country’s language helps to learn about their tradition.

To conclude, I feel that visitors are very enthusiasm in learning new language which makes them more knowledgeable and they can get job opportunity if they learn their language and skills. It is beneficial and helps them to make deep relationship and friendship with the other country people. This makes everyone united and appreciates brotherhood and share love and affection with each other.

Try to write some easier topics first.

You need to focus on one thing in one paragraph. Correct way or 'pattern' should be like this:

Para 1: introduction.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions(1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.

Let us know if you didn't get the point.