Why do many schools have severe problems with student behaviour? What solutions can you suggest?

Nowadays the increase in bad behaviour at schools is a matter of concern. In this essay i shall delve into the main causes of this trend and suggestions to tackle this problem.

To begin with bad behaviour is due to a lack of structure and discipline within schools. Currently, classes are overcrowded and teachers struggle to mange large classrooms. In this way, it is a far cry from where the figure of the teacher was respected and greatly admired. Today, children do not take into account teacher's advice and lessons. Another main cause is that many disruptive students come from a unstable family background. These families are lightly involved in children's eductaion and behaviour. Moreover, parents are overly lenient and spoil children. They are used to getting whatever they want. It goes without saying that schools cannot do virtually nothing if they are not supported by parents.

However many steps can be taken to solve this problem. Firstly, schools need a clear code of conduct as well as a set of rules about behaviour. Schools should provide a positive working atmosphere. Secondly, teachers must have the power to punish disruptive students and if it is necessary remove them from lessons as they can interrupt the good environment within classes. Thirdly, schools should work together with parents and they should support the school rules. Furthermore, they should take responsability of children's behaviour.

To sum up, despite being concerned the growth of misbehaviour at schools, I strongly believe that if solutions are implemented, then classes will become in a peaceful place to learn

Sentence: Secondly, teachers must have the power to punish disruptive students and if it is necessary remove them from lessons as they can interrupt the good environment within classes.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to necessary and remove

Sentence: Currently, classes are overcrowded and teachers struggle to mange large classrooms.
Error: mange Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: These families are lightly involved in children's eductaion and behaviour.
Error: eductaion Suggestion: education

Sentence: Furthermore, they should take responsability of children's behaviour.
Error: responsability Suggestion: responsibility

No. of Words: 261 350 (need more words)
Avg. Sentence Length: 14.5 21.0 (more compound sentences)