Why should the government help working parents by providing child care facilities

Why should the government help working parents by providing child care facilities.

Presently, the numbers of working mothers are surging day by day. Working mothers are now working for the benefit of the whole family. In some countries, the government provides financial assistance to the parents who use childcare, and I will give some reasons why I think it is a good idea.

To begin with, childcare centers may assist children in their early development. They are specially qualified peoples and they know how to handle these little brains. They give children an opportunity to mix with other children and develop social skills at an early stage. Indeed, in professional childcare centers, whole range of learning occurs which is beneficial for the better development of the children. For instance, from here children can learn the basics of a second language, an art like dancing, drawing and so on.

In addition, parents who cannot go work is a burden on governments because they do not have their contribution to the national economy. They are not able to utilize their productive skills and do not pay income tax. At the same time, non-working mothers can become a drain on the tax system through the social welfare payments for dependent spouses or other tax rebates, instead of earning their own money and paying taxes. Moreover, it may affect the productivity of the companies and there by the economy, where there are not enough skilled labors to fulfill the demands.

Additionally, parents and children can spend some time apart. Children become less dependent on their parents. Parent themselves are less stressful and more effective caregivers when there are periods of separation. In fact, recent studies indicate that the parent child relationships can be improved by the use of high quality childcare facilities.

In conclusion, a strong economy needed sufficient skilled workforce. Working mothers are committed to their young children as well as their profession. I feel, the childcare services assists from government not only support the working mothers and their families but also it is important for the economic well-being of the whole nation.

Tessy, seems the third paragraph is out of topic. You may re-write the third paragraph.