Wild animals have no place in the 21st century and trying to reserve these animals is a waste of resources. To what extant do you agree or disagree?

God has created variety sort of creatures for own purpose. So, they deserve our respect. Humans are responsible for preserving wild even domestic animals I order to prevent some problems in ecological process and their extinction, increase rate of tourist attractions and preserving because of their usage.

To start with, animals belong to food chain hunt weaker animals for self preservation. Beside that, food chain act upon to balance the population of animals, but unfortunately, sometimes hunter account for some species to extinguish. Government should create inflexibility rule to obstacle hunting of certain animals sort.

Further more, nowadays with developing of technology, some wild animals are very valuable for scientists to use their poison in medical usage. For example apothecaries use animals poison in some scarce drugs that are very vital for humans health.

Last, but not least, tourist attraction is one of the earthshaking income for nations economy. Government, with constructing artificial shelter or preservation park for wild and nadir animals, can engrossed tourist to whom fervid wild life. So, official beside preservation of wild life, they can provide invisible trade to earn money or more investment on the preservation project.

To take long story short, it is showy that each creature of god is not only frivolous but also purposeful. Hence, we are responsible for protecting god blessing.

entence: Government, with constructing artificial shelter or preservation park for wild and nadir animals, can engrossed tourist to whom fervid wild life.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and engrossed

Error: fervid Suggestion: ?

Minimum 250 words wanted.