Without capital punishment (The death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase. Capital punishment is essential to control violence in society. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Over five years ago, level of crimes occur an increase as significant. Here in Indonesia, almost every year, the number of crimes always rise. Without law enforcement, number of crimes cannot to reduce. Although, capital punishments have been implemented, at least crimes of violence will decline. In this essay I will examine several issue.

Firstly, Crimes of violence is bad activities which only make society become suffer. Worst of suffer in societies are consequence from crimes of violence such as precious thing, money, and car. For instance, lately if we watch news from mass media such as newspaper, television or news from internet, we will presented news about crimes action. On the other hand, capital punishment needs to make regret effect for suspect of crimes.

Secondly, every crimes action is not seldom another victim lost their soul. For example, sometime subject of crimes take steps uncontrolled and expressly does anything to smooth their action. This alarm for the most of the people how very dangerous crimes action. So that way, laws need explicit to reducing bad effect which appear from crimes action. As result from crimes action which violence make all of the people scary. For example, when societies doing activities in outside home especially at night, they will feel anxious and seconds think to go in outsides at night. Need distinct action from police to reducing number of crimes. Societies have to ensure co operations with security council to always careful and do preventive actions perhaps crimes actions occur surrounding.

Finally, Basically crimes action able to avoid if societies sensitive and aware to maintain secure in around environment. Moreover, without we mindful with rise stage of secure, definitely this is able to reducing crimes action. Cooperation that has been well mutual within societies and police will create safe conditions.

On the other side, ensure safe conditions in surrounding live place, if crimes action happen in around environment, this will easy and quickly get solutions. For illustrated, Level of crimes almost every years occur escalate. This is need explicit actions to give heavy punishment for subject of crimes. This is necessary to given distress effect for suspect. Societies should more sensitive and care with surrounding place to avoid crimes action.

Sentence: For instance, lately if we watch news from mass media such as newspaper, television or news from internet, we will presented news about crimes action.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and presented
Suggestion: Refer to crimes and action

Sentence: For example, sometime subject of crimes take steps uncontrolled and expressly does anything to smooth their action.
Description: The fragment , sometime subject is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace sometime with adjective

Sentence: As result from crimes action which violence make all of the people scary.
Suggestion: Refer to crimes and action
Description: The fragment violence make all is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: Moreover, without we mindful with rise stage of secure, definitely this is able to reducing crimes action.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to without and we

Sentence: This is need explicit actions to give heavy punishment for subject of crimes.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and need

Sentence: This is necessary to given distress effect for suspect.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and given

better to organize content like this:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion