The world has been an enormous increase in flight for leisure business and commercial purposes around the world over recent years what do you think are the main advantages and disadvantages of such flights Do you think flights should be taxed more

The world has been an enormous increase in flight for leisure, business and commercial purposes around the world over recent years.what do you think are the main advantages and disadvantages of such flights.Do you think flights should be taxed more?

Transportation advancement has brought gigantic revolution in the transportation system in the entire globe, which has turned the whole world into a global village.No doubt, a wide range of flights are used for different purposes,which plays an earthshaking role in development of nation,however it has its darker side too.Here i would like to establish my point of view on the statement whether flights should be taxed more or not.

To commence with,the flights offer numerous advantages to us.First and foremost air travel is an optimum and fastest source of travelling overseas,which is a contri...

Sentence: Secondly, there is highly demand for establishment of new airports for different purposes this reason exaggerate deforestation as it requires more space in order to build these airports.
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to highly and demand
Description: The fragment reason exaggerate deforestation is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace exaggerate with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: A survey claimed that if the taxes on flights goes on then the the prices of goods and services will certainly rise.
Description: The fragment flights goes on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace goes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: Consequently the economy of ones nation would suffer a lots in many ways.
Suggestion: Refer to ones and nation

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.

'Which' is not used properly. Check online how to use 'which','that'.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.