The world has changed alote today s world is not a safe place to bring up children Discuss substantiate yours ideas with reasons

The world has changed alote , today's world is not a safe place to bring up children ? Discuss substantiate yours ideas with reasons.

Science has revolutionised each and every field, dramatically. It is argued that nowadays world has changed with full of deleterious things , consequently it is not worthy place for the children's nurture.Here , i would like to establish my views with reasons on this burning issue.

There are manifold points to endorse the reasons. First and foremost , crime is on the rise these days and spreading its roots every where which is worrying concern for parents . Moreover , terrorism is underlying factor behind this global concern , leading us to various disastrous result such as murder , killing , robbery and so on . Thus , parents assert to bring up children.

Furthermore , pressure of competitiveness to excel in academics and studies is also one of the factor as well as the existence of pollution is leading children to various health problems of their children. Moreover , television violence is on the surge that show vulgar movies , advertisement , songs and so on which is no longer safe for vulnerable children.

In addition , increasing antisocial elements such as cyber crime , drug abuse ,robbery and so on bring very bad results and curtail the idea of parents to bring up their cuildren. Moreover , the families are becoming micro to macro cause anxious for people to monitoring their children . Hence , it gives birth to inattentive , hooligans , beotine and so on.Furthermore , the behaviour of folk nowadays is full of jealous , bijjare , quarrelsome make environment hypocrite and uncomfortable.

The crux is that, government should look forward to solve these detrimetal issues despite it humanbeings should also place remedies measures to solve these problems.

words: 300

consequently it is not worthy place
Suggestion: consequently it is not a worthy place

Moreover , terrorism is underlying factor
Suggestion: Moreover , terrorism is a underlying factor

Moreover , television violence is on the surge that show vulgar movies , advertisement , songs and so on which is no longer safe for vulnerable children.
Suggestion: Moreover , television violence is on the surge that shows vulgar movies , advertisement , songs and so on which are no longer safe for vulnerable children.

Description: Don't put a complete sentence after 'Despite'

Sentence: Science has revolutionised each and every field, dramatically.
Error: revolutionised Suggestion: revolutionized

Sentence: In addition , increasing antisocial elements such as cyber crime , drug abuse ,robbery and so on bring very bad results and curtail the idea of parents to bring up their cuildren.
Error: cuildren Suggestion: children

Sentence: Hence , it gives birth to inattentive , hooligans , beotine and so on.Furthermore , the behaviour of folk nowadays is full of jealous , bijjare , quarrelsome make environment hypocrite and uncomfortable.
Error: beotine Suggestion: beating

Sentence: The crux is that, government should look forward to solve these detrimetal issues despite it humanbeings should also place remedies measures to solve these problems.
Error: detrimetal Suggestion: detrimental

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.