In the world today how can companies keep their employees happy Express your idea and bring reasons for example how salary health care and holiday can make employees happy

In the world today, how can companies keep their employees happy? Express your idea and bring reasons, for example how salary, health care and holiday can make employees happy.

Majority of people in this world are labourers working for a company. In recent times, the stress level encountered and amount of work performed by them is enormous. Lets discuss about various ideas and reasons behind them to keep employees happy.

Important things that can be considered or put into effect immediately is salary increment for people who are paid much less. This would bring joy amongst them and to their families. This would help employees be more involved in work and dedication for best performers. Most importantly, salary normalization amongst labourers with different experience and salaries should be taken care off. As a result, employees will fell more comfortable and equalized.

Secondly, Recognition awards inclusive of money and certificates should be introduced. This would create a competitive spirit amongst resources that would make them more enthusiastic and indeed will develop creative solutions thus resulting in more profit to the organisation.

Finally, team outings are the best activity that can be organised by a company to get the resources even more motivated. These outings should concentrate more towards getting them together in a resort where lots of indoor and outdoor activities are planned and conducted. These would help them to relax and reduce the amount of stress level as a persons health is more of a concerning factor than earning money.

I am inclined to believe that employees should be treated equally and recognised for their hard work, which would make them feel more happy.

Sentence: As a result, employees will fell more comfortable and equalized.
Description: The word fell is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: you mean 'feel'?

Sentence: These would help them to relax and reduce the amount of stress level as a persons health is more of a concerning factor than earning money.
Suggestion: person's health

Sentence: This would create a competitive spirit amongst resources that would make them more enthusiastic and indeed will develop creative solutions thus resulting in more profit to the organisation.
Error: organisation Suggestion: organization

Sentence: Finally, team outings are the best activity that can be organised by a company to get the resources even more motivated.
Error: organised Suggestion: organized

Sentence: I am inclined to believe that employees should be treated equally and recognised for their hard work, which would make them feel more happy.
Error: recognised Suggestion: recognized

Minimum 250 words wanted.