You are hereWrite a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say-Why do you want this particular job?- Why are you suitable for this position?- When are you available to start work?

Write a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say-Why do you want this particular job?- Why are you suitable for this position?- When are you available to start work?

sharmin_islam's picture

By sharmin_islam - Posted on 23 December 2012

Write a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say
-Why do you want this particular job?
- Why are you suitable for this position?
- When are you available to start work?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the position of part time business analyst in your IT Company.

As you can see from my CV, currently I am studying Masters in Information technology, major in business analysis in Central Queensland University. I am extremely interested in this position as I really want to work with highly experienced people and in one of the global leading companies such as yours. Moreover, I have previous experience as business analyst of a short period of time.

I have pleasant personality, good communication skill and hardworking ability. Besides, I am good and quick learner. I strongly believe that I am perfectly suitable for that position due to have relevant educational background and experience.

At the moment, I am unemployed and there is semester break going on the university. Apparently, I am able to join in your company any time at your convenience. I am looking forward to discuss my credentials with you personally.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Your faithfully

When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion. Mita Puspasari
The graphs below give information about computer ownership as a percentage of the population between 2002 and 2010, and by level of education for the years 2002 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comp Bustanul Arifin
Radio will no longer be able to hold its presence as television and internet media will replace it very soon. Do you agree or disagree? Bin sticky icon
Reading is more important for imagination and languages skill then television Do you agree or disagree. fardiansyah
The map below is of the town of Garlsdon. A new supermarket (S) is planned for the town. The map shows two possible sites for the supermarket. fialka
You have bought a new laptop and in a few days of purchase discovered a major flaw. Write a letter to the company-introduce yourself-explain the situation-say what action would you like to company to take cncmatthew
Nowadays young people are less polite and respectful to others. Who do you think can influence them more, family or society, to change their attitude? Give examples from your own experience. Rahi sticky icon
Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because technology.In what ways has technology effect the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development?Give reason for your answer and include any jojo_johan
You had purchased a toy online and upon delivery found that there was a problem with it. Write a letter to the manager of the toy company.- Describe a toy that you bought.- Describe why you think the toy is faulty.- What do you want the company to do abou Rahi
Write a thank you letter to the public transport authority about the manager who helped you to find something you lost and say- What did you lose?- Why was it so important to you?- How did the manager help you find it? Omar Sheta

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Unemployment figures amongst women Mubariz

Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. gainer04 sticky icon

No. of Words: 158 200 (put more words if possible)