You are hereWrite a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say-Why do you want this particular job?- Why are you suitable for this position?- When are you available to start work?

Write a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say-Why do you want this particular job?- Why are you suitable for this position?- When are you available to start work?

sharmin_islam's picture

By sharmin_islam - Posted on 23 December 2012

Write a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say
-Why do you want this particular job?
- Why are you suitable for this position?
- When are you available to start work?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the position of part time business analyst in your IT Company.

As you can see from my CV, currently I am studying Masters in Information technology, major in business analysis in Central Queensland University. I am extremely interested in this position as I really want to work with highly experienced people and in one of the global leading companies such as yours. Moreover, I have previous experience as business analyst of a short period of time.

I have pleasant personality, good communication skill and hardworking ability. Besides, I am good and quick learner. I strongly believe that I am perfectly suitable for that position due to have relevant educational background and experience.

At the moment, I am unemployed and there is semester break going on the university. Apparently, I am able to join in your company any time at your convenience. I am looking forward to discuss my credentials with you personally.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Your faithfully

Pronunciation & fluency evaluations. Choose a category to start:
Most recent Pronunciation & Fluency evaluations
Name Date Scores Full evaluations
daneiz 23 hours 26 min ago 71.34 How do you do, it is my pleasure to meet you.
daneiz 23 hours 27 min ago 71.63 Good evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Welcome to my birthday party. Hope you have a good time.
newlife 2 days 19 hours ago 74.13 Do you have a computer? Yes, I do.
newlife 2 days 19 hours ago 66.69 Hi, good to see you again.
newlife 2 days 19 hours ago 67.54 May I have your name, please?
newlife 2 days 19 hours ago 66.48 She is very well, thank you.