You are hereWrite a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say-Why do you want this particular job?- Why are you suitable for this position?- When are you available to start work?

Write a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say-Why do you want this particular job?- Why are you suitable for this position?- When are you available to start work?

sharmin_islam's picture

By sharmin_islam - Posted on 23 December 2012

Write a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say
-Why do you want this particular job?
- Why are you suitable for this position?
- When are you available to start work?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the position of part time business analyst in your IT Company.

As you can see from my CV, currently I am studying Masters in Information technology, major in business analysis in Central Queensland University. I am extremely interested in this position as I really want to work with highly experienced people and in one of the global leading companies such as yours. Moreover, I have previous experience as business analyst of a short period of time.

I have pleasant personality, good communication skill and hardworking ability. Besides, I am good and quick learner. I strongly believe that I am perfectly suitable for that position due to have relevant educational background and experience.

At the moment, I am unemployed and there is semester break going on the university. Apparently, I am able to join in your company any time at your convenience. I am looking forward to discuss my credentials with you personally.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Your faithfully

task 1: The maps show changes that took place in Youngsville in New Zealand over a 25 year period from 1980 to 2005. What is the most noticeable difference between the two maps? Jittip
People nowadays put more emphasis on social skills. Some people believe that social skills are more important in addition to good qualification for job success. To what extent do you agree or disagree. batra08
Writing task 1 : The graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant. Pelegehe
In many countries, schoolchildren are required to wear uniforms. Do you think this should be enforced in all schools? mrmo2610
When visiting foreign countries, visitors should take full advantage of learning the culture and traditions of that country. How can they learn about the culture and traditions? Why do some visitors strive to learn about culture and traditions while other devabe2005
Finding a job for youth after leaving school has become more difficult.What problem does youth employment cause for individual and society? What measures can be taken to reduce the level of unemployment ? habiba
When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? fatihamzah
The pie charts below describe the electric ennergy production, a major source of energy in the US. Write a short report for a university lecturer describing the information in the charts. jason
Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions.Some people think it is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Vusal347
In the past sporting champions used to be motivated primarily by the desire to win a match or to break records. These days, they are more likely to be motivated by prize money and the opportunity to be famous. Muhammad Daniyal

Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
The pie graphs below show the results of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and leisure activities that boys participate in, whereas the second graph shows the activities in which girls participate. eddysuaib
The gap between the rich and the poor is becoming wider, the rich more richer, the poor even more poorer. What problems can the situation cause and give solutions? Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh
Nowadays an increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life. Is this a positive or a negative development? Justin sticky icon
Economic progress is one factor that is being considered to measure the success of a country,but there are other factors that should be considered when measuring the success of a country. Do you agree or disagree? What other factors do you think should be Justin sticky icon
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Justin sticky icon
The table and the bar chart below give information about traveling to work in Houston, Texas.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. eddysuaib
some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents.others,however,believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion gincysusan
Some Experts Believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at Primary School rather than Secondary School septi

An increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life time. Is this a positive or negative development. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
These days, in many countries fewer and fewer people want to become teachers, particularly in secondary schools. What are the reasons for this, and how could the problem be solved? uzboy sticky icon
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status carmela6
Overpopulation Farkhad
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
Some say that because many people are living much longer, the age at which people retire from work should be raised considerably. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Rafael
Nowadays the way people many interact with each other have changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive and negative development? satyakrishna23 sticky icon

Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon
The table below shows the consumer durables( telephone,refrigerator, etc,) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. carmela6 sticky icon
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this? Discuss both these views and give your opinion? satyakrishna23 sticky icon

No. of Words: 158 200 (put more words if possible)