You are hereWrite a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say-Why do you want this particular job?- Why are you suitable for this position?- When are you available to start work?

Write a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say-Why do you want this particular job?- Why are you suitable for this position?- When are you available to start work?

sharmin_islam's picture

By sharmin_islam - Posted on 23 December 2012

Write a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say
-Why do you want this particular job?
- Why are you suitable for this position?
- When are you available to start work?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the position of part time business analyst in your IT Company.

As you can see from my CV, currently I am studying Masters in Information technology, major in business analysis in Central Queensland University. I am extremely interested in this position as I really want to work with highly experienced people and in one of the global leading companies such as yours. Moreover, I have previous experience as business analyst of a short period of time.

I have pleasant personality, good communication skill and hardworking ability. Besides, I am good and quick learner. I strongly believe that I am perfectly suitable for that position due to have relevant educational background and experience.

At the moment, I am unemployed and there is semester break going on the university. Apparently, I am able to join in your company any time at your convenience. I am looking forward to discuss my credentials with you personally.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Your faithfully