Write a letter to a Tafe College applying to enrol in a course next semester. You should state the course you wish to enrol in. you should mention why you wish to enrol and what qualifications you already have.

Dear Peter,

I am intending to write this letter, as I want to enrol for the course of diploma in child care for the upcoming semester in your college.

Actually, I finished my Bachelor and Masters degree in child development and family relations from Bangladesh. And, from the last two years I am working in a childcare as a casual staff. To be a permanent staff I need relevant degree from Australia, moreover, to apply in a co-ordinator post with experience I need academic record from here. That is the reason that, I am planning to study the post graduate diploma in child care.

Furthermore, one vital thing I also believe that every country have their own style so working in Australia up to the bench mark, I should learn their policy, procedure and technique to educate the children. Though, I have academic degree, as well, 2 years experience from here it will be wise to be well prepared by enrolling for next session, meanwhile, this summer might be I can utilize properly by studying at home as it is hard to work outside in the hot summer.

In conclusion, by studying child care I might be eligible for the position of co-ordinator. So it will be best for me if you accept to give me the COE for the next semester. I am waiting to hear form you.

sincerely yours,
Jahura

Sentence: Though, I have academic degree, as well, 2 years experience from here it will be wise to be well prepared by enrolling for next session, meanwhile, this summer might be I can utilize properly by studying at home as it is hard to work outside in the hot summer.
Suggestion: Refer to years and experience
Description: A verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to be and I

Hi Jahura, You sent two essays as questions. That is wrong. Submit your essays from this link: Submit essays.