Write a letter to your English speaking friend about a movie that you are planning to watch Please say What is special about this movie How is it related to your friend Suggest an arrangement to see this movie together

Write a letter to your English speaking friend about a movie that you are planning to watch. Please say
- What is special about this movie?
- How is it related to your friend?
- Suggest an arrangement to see this movie together

Dear Sara,

I am really sorry for my big delay. During the past month I was too busy and I had not any spare time even for myself, so I could not make our arrangement for go to the movies in the every weekend.

Last day I saw a teaser about a film that called "The Past". This film is a French drama film that was directed by Iranian director Asghar Farhadi. I am pretty sure you remember him by his last film "Separation". Ali Mosafa one of the famous Iranian actors played in this film. Besides, I think main actress is who played in the Artist movie a couple years ago.

Last time you told me how much are you interested in Farhadi's movie and you think his films are different. So I believe we will have a great opportunity to see his last movie and I think this film is different because as I heard this film was produced in French.

I can buy two online tickets on next Sunday and we can see each other around six o'clock in the front of cinema. Also I think I will have a car on next weekend, so we can go for dinner after movie.

Please feel free to contact me and update me if you have some plan for your weekend.

With love,
Mari.

Sentence: During the past month I was too busy and I had not any spare time even for myself, so I could not make our arrangement for go to the movies in the every weekend.
Description: The word go is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to go

Sentence: Besides, I think main actress is who played in the Artist movie a couple years ago.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to is and who