You are hereWrite a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say- Where and when the concert is going to be, - what type of music will be played there, and- why your friend will enjoy it.

Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say- Where and when the concert is going to be, - what type of music will be played there, and- why your friend will enjoy it.

marzieh's picture

By marzieh - Posted on 16 November 2013

Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say
- Where and when the concert is going to be,
- what type of music will be played there, and
- why your friend will enjoy it.

Dear Sarah,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am so sorry, when I got your letter last week; I realized we have not talk in the month. So, I am writing to you to invite you for upcoming music concert on 22th of July.

I know you are big fan of Yanni, I am glad to share the wonderful news that Yanni is going to held on a concert on next July at Mashhad’s City Hall Theater. He is going to play some of the famous song like “Until the last moment” and so on. As you know, he is one of the best pianist in the world. He announced, some of the famous singer would be there and perform some song. However, majority of concert will be play the piano.

I know these days, you are not in your good situation and need some fresh air and gain some positive energy. I think this concert will be great opportunity that you catch all your goals.

Please, do not hesitate and call me to check our plan and buy our ticket.

Wish your best,
Mari.

Michaelsal Belgium

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

The table and the bar chart below give information about traveling to work in Houston, Texas.Summarise the inform by selecting and reporting the main futures, and make comparisons where relevant. Fadlanmuzakki
It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Fardhani Dwi Ar...
A research describing the different number of post-school qualifications and its proportion based on gender was held in Australia in 1999. The research involved five kinds of education level. MOJIONO
The chart below shows the total number of minutes (in billions) of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Azizkhan sticky icon
Level of acid whitin sugars and honey during consume process joni
Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.Why do you think this is happening?What can Government do to help reduce the amount of rubbish production? amab sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure." Out of a country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventative measures.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? sfaht1 sticky icon
Writing task 01 malithi
The charts show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers. Aysha Jafarova sticky icon
People nowdays work hard to buy more things. This has made our live generally more confortable but many traditional value and costums have been lost and this pity. To what extent do you agree or disagree? joni

Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5
Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents.others,however,believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion gincysusan
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh
Some people think that in modern world we are more dependent on each other ,while other think that people have become more independent. Discuss both views. Rahi
This is a bar graph of the average age at first marriage of both men and women in the U.S. The red bar stands for women, and the blue bar stands for men. Write a report for a university lecturer conveying the information in the graph. jason
tourism place in our townMiemie and Randayan Island yeran zeal
Some people think that in the modern world we are more dependent on each other, while others think that people have become more independent. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. skeet
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee
Do good exam results at school or college guarantee success in life?Discuss the advantages that a good education can have on your future.Do you believe that studying hard will bring a better life? (Study Sample AC) eddysuaib

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.Discuss both these views and give your opinion. luckysun
A governemnts role is only to provide defence capability and urban infrastructure, such as roads, water and power. All other services such as education, health and social security should be provided by private groups or indviduals in the community? To wh satyakrishna23

The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon

I know you are big fan of Yanni
I know you are a big fan of Yanni

Yanni is going to held on a concert
Yanni is going to hold on a concert

some of the famous singer would be there and perform some song.
some of the famous singers would be there and perform some songs.

this concert will be great opportunity
this concert will be a great opportunity