You are hereWrite a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say- Where and when the concert is going to be, - what type of music will be played there, and- why your friend will enjoy it.

Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say- Where and when the concert is going to be, - what type of music will be played there, and- why your friend will enjoy it.

marzieh's picture

By marzieh - Posted on 16 November 2013

Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say
- Where and when the concert is going to be,
- what type of music will be played there, and
- why your friend will enjoy it.

Dear Sarah,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am so sorry, when I got your letter last week; I realized we have not talk in the month. So, I am writing to you to invite you for upcoming music concert on 22th of July.

I know you are big fan of Yanni, I am glad to share the wonderful news that Yanni is going to held on a concert on next July at Mashhad’s City Hall Theater. He is going to play some of the famous song like “Until the last moment” and so on. As you know, he is one of the best pianist in the world. He announced, some of the famous singer would be there and perform some song. However, majority of concert will be play the piano.

I know these days, you are not in your good situation and need some fresh air and gain some positive energy. I think this concert will be great opportunity that you catch all your goals.

Please, do not hesitate and call me to check our plan and buy our ticket.

Wish your best,
Mari.