You are hereWrite a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say- Where and when the concert is going to be, - what type of music will be played there, and- why your friend will enjoy it.

Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say- Where and when the concert is going to be, - what type of music will be played there, and- why your friend will enjoy it.

marzieh's picture

By marzieh - Posted on 16 November 2013

Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say
- Where and when the concert is going to be,
- what type of music will be played there, and
- why your friend will enjoy it.

Dear Sarah,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am so sorry, when I got your letter last week; I realized we have not talk in the month. So, I am writing to you to invite you for upcoming music concert on 22th of July.

I know you are big fan of Yanni, I am glad to share the wonderful news that Yanni is going to held on a concert on next July at Mashhad’s City Hall Theater. He is going to play some of the famous song like “Until the last moment” and so on. As you know, he is one of the best pianist in the world. He announced, some of the famous singer would be there and perform some song. However, majority of concert will be play the piano.

I know these days, you are not in your good situation and need some fresh air and gain some positive energy. I think this concert will be great opportunity that you catch all your goals.

Please, do not hesitate and call me to check our plan and buy our ticket.

Wish your best,
Mari.

Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to cooperate rather than compete become more useful adults. Discuss both views and give our own opinion. Nur Shabrina
You have to cancel an appointment with your bank branch manager. Please send him/her a letter and explain- What the time and purpose of the appointment was.- Why you are unable come to this appointment.- Suggest an alternative time for the appointment. marzieh
The chart below shows the world’s energy use in 2010. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. tiads
In some countries students who misbehave have to leave the school and are not allowed to continue their education. In other countries they can return to their studies after a suspension period. Discuss both options and give your opinion. Guru
how we can write on task 1 given picture??! uzma akhtar
Future plans which is to design prisons for learning and working, with bigger cells containing computers that will enable study and communication, have been criticized for trying to turn prisons into “holiday camps” and “wasting taxpayers’ money”. To what Mubariz
The restoration of the old building in the major cities throughout the world involves the enormous government expenditure. This money would bring more benefit if it is used to provide new housing and road development. To what extent do you agree or disagr mrmo2610 sticky icon
Do children behave better when they are rewarded or punished? Discuss both views and give your own opinion. devabe2005
The two pie charts below show changes in world population by region between 1900 and 2000 Irene Ridson
Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas(in word, pictures. music or film) in whichever way they wish. there should be no government restrictions on what the do.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinio ariel1984

Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Climate change is now an accepted threat of our planet, but there is not enough political actions to control excessive consumerism and pollution.Do you agree or disagree? What measure can be taken to help the process? dnaserbakht IELTS
Some people think that managerial posts in private companies and in governments are more suitable for men. Others think that given the opportunity, women can be successful managers. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion. the beauty of E... IELTS Writing Task II
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee IELTS
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views ridaakzar IELTS
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Some people say that television is a very useful tool when it comes to education. Others argue that television is a much overused, ineffective teacher. Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion as to the usefulness of television as an educatio Azizkhan Nightshade IELTS

Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.Write about the following topic:Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
The graph below shows the percentage of urban/suburban and rural households in a European country that had Internet access between 1999 and 2004. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays most parents put a lot of pressure on their children to succeed. What are the reasons for parents to do this? Does it have a positive or a negative effect on children in general? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II

Some people think secondary students should study international news as a school subject, but others suggest that it is a waste of students' valuable school time. Discuss both and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some suggest that young people should take a job for a few years between school and university.Discuss what the advantages and disadvantages might be for people who do this.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowl HoneyUK sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II

I know you are big fan of Yanni
I know you are a big fan of Yanni

Yanni is going to held on a concert
Yanni is going to hold on a concert

some of the famous singer would be there and perform some song.
some of the famous singers would be there and perform some songs.

this concert will be great opportunity
this concert will be a great opportunity