You are hereWrite a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say- Where and when the concert is going to be, - what type of music will be played there, and- why your friend will enjoy it.
Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say- Where and when the concert is going to be, - what type of music will be played there, and- why your friend will enjoy it.
Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say
- Where and when the concert is going to be,
- what type of music will be played there, and
- why your friend will enjoy it.
I hope this letter finds you well. I am so sorry, when I got your letter last week; I realized we have not talk in the month. So, I am writing to you to invite you for upcoming music concert on 22th of July.
I know you are big fan of Yanni, I am glad to share the wonderful news that Yanni is going to held on a concert on next July at Mashhad’s City Hall Theater. He is going to play some of the famous song like “Until the last moment” and so on. As you know, he is one of the best pianist in the world. He announced, some of the famous singer would be there and perform some song. However, majority of concert will be play the piano.
I know these days, you are not in your good situation and need some fresh air and gain some positive energy. I think this concert will be great opportunity that you catch all your goals.
Please, do not hesitate and call me to check our plan and buy our ticket.
Wish your best,
- is it better to use the car or public transport in your town or area?
- Cristina and I are going into town next Saturday. I want to buy a printer for my computer and we both need some casual clothes- good quality but not too expensive. I know you can't some shopping with us but you know the town very well. Where do you sugges
- You are studying in a college, you have been assigned to select a company to visit, and do some research. Write a letter to the company’s manager and explain:- Why do you want to visit the company?- Why did you choose this company?- Suggest any type of sp
- Some people believe money is a less important factor than free time for quality of life. What do you think about it? What other factors are necessary to live a good quality of lifestyle?
- You have been advised by the manager to conduct a short session in school and share your work experience with the students. Write a letter to the headmaster of the school and say- Who are you and what kind of job do you do?- What are you planning to talk
- Science could help people live up to 100 or even 200 years. Would that be a good or a bad development? Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- You are leaving the country to return to your home country, and you have furniture that you want to give to a friend. Write a letter to him/her and say- What furniture do you have?- Why would he/she like it?- How can he/she pick it up?
- It is believed that age limitation should be disregarded for employment of people in different age group. Do you think it has some positive or negative aspects? Express your opinion.
- advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad
- Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.