You are hereWrite a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say- Where and when the concert is going to be, - what type of music will be played there, and- why your friend will enjoy it.

Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say- Where and when the concert is going to be, - what type of music will be played there, and- why your friend will enjoy it.

marzieh's picture

By marzieh - Posted on 16 November 2013

Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say
- Where and when the concert is going to be,
- what type of music will be played there, and
- why your friend will enjoy it.

Dear Sarah,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am so sorry, when I got your letter last week; I realized we have not talk in the month. So, I am writing to you to invite you for upcoming music concert on 22th of July.

I know you are big fan of Yanni, I am glad to share the wonderful news that Yanni is going to held on a concert on next July at Mashhad’s City Hall Theater. He is going to play some of the famous song like “Until the last moment” and so on. As you know, he is one of the best pianist in the world. He announced, some of the famous singer would be there and perform some song. However, majority of concert will be play the piano.

I know these days, you are not in your good situation and need some fresh air and gain some positive energy. I think this concert will be great opportunity that you catch all your goals.

Please, do not hesitate and call me to check our plan and buy our ticket.

Wish your best,
Mari.

krishna india

User comment: I want to meet people who want to learn English with me

Inventors are not as important to society as doctors. To what extend do you agree with this statements? Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowleldge avista_nada
Many people use distance-learning programmes (study material post,TV,internet...)to study at home. But some people think that it cannot bring the benefit as much as attending college or university. Do you agree or disagree? broerjuang
IELTS essay: Children learn best by observing the behavior of adults and copying it. essayking
The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in European country between 1979 and 2004. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. fitriarkham
In some countries children have very strict rules of behavior, in other countries they are allowed to do almost anything they like. To what extent should children have to follow rules? Gamar
Nowadays people are forgetting national celebrations and enjoying themselves on other days that are important to them personally. Do you think it is a positive development or a negative one? NIDHISIDHU sticky icon
Using a computer every day can have more negative than positive effects on your children. Do you agree or disagree? nav preet sticky icon
Most people are not interested in how their food has been produced. They only care about how much it costs. How true is this statement? What influences people when they buy food? indah_hai
Discuss the advantage and disadvantage of keeping mobile phone with your opinion Karamveer
The number of overweight children in developed countries is increasing.Some people think this is due to problems such as the growing number of fast food outlets. Others believe that parents are to blame for not looking after their children’s health. falks405

Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG
Increasing ground traffic is creating serious problems and challenges in life. Some suggest that shifting most of the traffic to air would be the best solution.Do you agree or disagree with it? harjinder singh sticky icon
The pie graphs below show the results of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and leisure activities that boys participate in, whereas the second graph shows the activities in which girls participate. eddysuaib
Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views ridaakzar
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee
Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society?Give reasons for your answer.Write at least 250 words.(Question from: http://www.ielts-exam.net/ielts_writing_samples_task_2/728/) Jittip
Nowadays an increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life. Is this a positive or a negative development? Justin sticky icon

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
These days, in many countries fewer and fewer people want to become teachers, particularly in secondary schools. What are the reasons for this, and how could the problem be solved? uzboy sticky icon
An increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life time. Is this a positive or negative development. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
Smoking not only harms the smoker but also those who are nearby. Therefore, smoking should be banned in public places. To what extent do you agree or disagree? codeblue
A letter:You are a university student living in on-campus accommodation. You are having some problems with the internet connection in your room. Write to the supervisor of your residence,in your letter:introduce yourselfinform him/her of the situationrequ bwosti
The graph below gives information about international tourist arrivals in different parts of world. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting main features, and make comparisons where relevant Kal-El

Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Justin sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon
The table below shows the consumer durables( telephone,refrigerator, etc,) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. carmela6 sticky icon

I know you are big fan of Yanni
I know you are a big fan of Yanni

Yanni is going to held on a concert
Yanni is going to hold on a concert

some of the famous singer would be there and perform some song.
some of the famous singers would be there and perform some songs.

this concert will be great opportunity
this concert will be a great opportunity