Write a letter to your friend that was supposed to visit you soon but it is not possible now In your letter Apologies to your friend Explain why it s not possible to meet now Suggest an alternative arrangement

Write a letter to your friend that was supposed to visit you soon, but it is not possible now. In your letter
- Apologies to your friend.
- Explain why it’s not possible to meet now.
- Suggest an alternative arrangement.

Dear Sarah,

Thank you a lot for your last letter. It was a nice surprise to hear from you. I am writing to inform you I cannot meet you on the next weekend as our agreement.

Unfortunately, my mother had a bad accident last day, and now she is in hospital. Her leg and her arm are broken, and she is not in good situation. She has needed someone to take care, so I left the town yesterday. I talked to her doctor and he said to me she may leaves hospital on Monday, but after that she will need some physiotherapy lesson. I think I will stay here at least for two or three weeks.

I am very sorry for this situation; it will be great if we can arrange another meeting when I come back. I think can see each other on Sunday of July. Please feel free and contact me via my cell phone or my email.

I hope we will be able to see soon.

With love,
Mari.

Her leg and her arm are broken, and she is not in good situation.
Her legs and arms are broken, and she is not in a good situation.

Sentence: I talked to her doctor and he said to me she may leaves hospital on Monday, but after that she will need some physiotherapy lesson.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and leaves

Sentence: I think can see each other on Sunday of July.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to think and can

More compound or complex sentences wanted.