You are hereWrite a paragraph of around 120 words about the following topic: Technology development has positive effects on our life. Moreover, some jobs such as painters, musicians and composers are important, too. In your opinion, what can art bring to our life but

Write a paragraph of around 120 words about the following topic: Technology development has positive effects on our life. Moreover, some jobs such as painters, musicians and composers are important, too. In your opinion, what can art bring to our life but

nguyenlinh's picture

By nguyenlinh - Posted on 13 September 2013

Write a paragraph of around 120 words about the following topic:
Technology development has positive effects on our life. Moreover, some jobs such as painters, musicians and composers are important, too. In your opinion, what can art bring to our life but science cannot?

In modern world, technology has played an active role in people physical lives; on the other hand, it can not touch our spiritual lives while art can. One of several reasons related to this is that art help us express our soul. Actually science is a combinations of tools, methods and machines which solve our physical problems. Meanwhile art such as colorful drawings, paintings, rock songs, romantic movies gives painters, film writers a ability to express their ideas and feelings. That is why art probably touch our soul. Other reason is a benefit of enjoying artworks to who enjoy art. It for instance listening to music and watching movie helps listeners and viewers feel relax after a hard-working day fulled of stress. While, techonology can not cause it can only solve our particular troubles, save time and cost, not a spiritual troubles. In short, both science and art play a significant role in human life, people are not able to live without one of those.

some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents.others,however,believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion gincysusan
Nowadays, environmental problems are too big to be managed by individual persons or individual countries. In other words, it is an international problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree? su sozen
These charts show the changes in the number of dairy and arable farms in the UK and the changes in the arable crops grown between 2006 and 2011.Summarize the main features and make comparisons where relevant. jeffreychong
The first car appeared on British roads in 1888. By the year 2000 there may be as many as 29 million vehicles on British roads. Alternative forms of transport should be encouraged and international laws introduced to control car ownership and use. To what pietras311
In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? sprigidts
The graph below shows the differences in wheat exports over three different areas. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. Yora
In many countries today, the eating habits and lifestyle of children are different from thos of previous generations. Some people say this has had negative effect on their health. To what extent do you agree? sfaht1 sticky icon
Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome curtural differences. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Naela Mustika K...
Some people believe in the traditional idea that the woman’s place is in the home, while others say that idea is outdated and that women should play an increasingly important role in the workplace of the future. What is your opinion? marzieh
Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. subodh860 sticky icon

Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG IELTS
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.Write about the following topic:Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? muhammadrezkihr IELTS Writing Task II
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views ridaakzar IELTS
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee IELTS
When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion. Mita Puspasari IELTS

Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society? eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II

Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think secondary students should study international news as a school subject, but others suggest that it is a waste of students' valuable school time. Discuss both and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I

Is this an IELTS essay? If not, you can put it at another category like ESL essays.

nguyenlinh's picture

I'm so sorry, but it's my assignment and my teacher gave me this, this is like a small essays with one paragraph.
I'll write a full essay and submit it later.

That's great!