You are hereWrite a paragraph of around 120 words about the following topic: Technology development has positive effects on our life. Moreover, some jobs such as painters, musicians and composers are important, too. In your opinion, what can art bring to our life but

Write a paragraph of around 120 words about the following topic: Technology development has positive effects on our life. Moreover, some jobs such as painters, musicians and composers are important, too. In your opinion, what can art bring to our life but

nguyenlinh's picture

By nguyenlinh - Posted on 13 September 2013

Write a paragraph of around 120 words about the following topic:
Technology development has positive effects on our life. Moreover, some jobs such as painters, musicians and composers are important, too. In your opinion, what can art bring to our life but science cannot?

In modern world, technology has played an active role in people physical lives; on the other hand, it can not touch our spiritual lives while art can. One of several reasons related to this is that art help us express our soul. Actually science is a combinations of tools, methods and machines which solve our physical problems. Meanwhile art such as colorful drawings, paintings, rock songs, romantic movies gives painters, film writers a ability to express their ideas and feelings. That is why art probably touch our soul. Other reason is a benefit of enjoying artworks to who enjoy art. It for instance listening to music and watching movie helps listeners and viewers feel relax after a hard-working day fulled of stress. While, techonology can not cause it can only solve our particular troubles, save time and cost, not a spiritual troubles. In short, both science and art play a significant role in human life, people are not able to live without one of those.

Some people say that younger children should follow their instincts and be allowed to behave as freely as they want, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Tessy James sticky icon
The table below shows the consumer durables (telephone, refrigerator, etc) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983. Yora
Some people believe that bicycles are the best mode of transport in the cities, others disagree. Please discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both views and give your opinion. Priyap
The graphs below show the changes in literacy rates in an African country between 1950 and 2010.Summarize the following information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Azizkhan Nightshade
Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Maria
The diagrams below show how chocolate is made and how the price of a chocolate bar is divided up among those involved in the process. Summarize the information by choosing and reporting the key features, and make any relevant comparisons. nikilos
Some people believe that creative arts, such as painting and music, should have financial support from the government. Others argue that creative arts should get financial support from other sources. Discuss both views and state your opinion. rsharathkumar
Politics is always linked with corruption.But for whom this corruption is executed. If analyzed properly politicians do this for the corporate and corporate works for the employees and employers are part of the population. so, it is not corruption but s tenzin dawa
Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth with poorer nations by providing them with things such as food and education? Or is this the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens? marzieh
Tourism is becoming a good source of revenue to many countries. Discuss the advantages and the disadvantages of exploiting this resource. gillgurpreet sticky icon

Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5
Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh
some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents.others,however,believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion gincysusan
This is a bar graph of the average age at first marriage of both men and women in the U.S. The red bar stands for women, and the blue bar stands for men. Write a report for a university lecturer conveying the information in the graph. jason
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee
Some people think that in modern world we are more dependent on each other ,while other think that people have become more independent. Discuss both views. Rahi
tourism place in our townMiemie and Randayan Island yeran zeal
The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon
The graph below shows the percentage change in the nubmer of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006.-alam-(re-write) eddysuaib

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
Even though globalization affects the world’s economics in a very positive way, its negative side shouldn’t be forgotten. Discuss. Mubariz
Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon

The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. gainer04 sticky icon
The graph and table give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. luckysun sticky icon

Is this an IELTS essay? If not, you can put it at another category like ESL essays.

nguyenlinh's picture

I'm so sorry, but it's my assignment and my teacher gave me this, this is like a small essays with one paragraph.
I'll write a full essay and submit it later.

That's great!