Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information in the two graphs below.

The pie charts show the changes in proportion of education level of women in Someland between 1945 and 1995.

In 1945, there were many girls who did not school, 35 % and there were 35% girls who could school until third grade. As the level of the education higher, the percentage of women who can reach that levels were lower. Even only one percent women can reach first degree and there were no women who could get education until post graduate.

In contrast, in 1995, awareness level of getting education in Someland’s women rose significantly. All of women have the higher eduation that minimum until finished their junior high school. The percentage of first degree grew up extremely to 50 percent. What is more, twenty percent women succeeded to prove post graduate level.

Overall, over a decade period, there were more Someland women who can get higher education level perhaps as a result of changes in the way Someland inhabitants thought about education.

Sentence: In 1945, there were many girls who did not school, 35 and there were 35 girls who could school until third grade.
Description: The word school is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to school

Sentence: All of women have the higher eduation that minimum until finished their junior high school.
Description: The fragment until finished their is rare

Error: eduation Suggestion: education