Writing Task 1 : The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts. write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

Writing Task 1 : The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.
write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The diagram illustrates different parts and procedures for reliable weather forecasting up to minute. In general, information coming satellite are forecasted and broadcasted to different electronic media.

The weather forecasting system consists of the following parts. The most important component is the satellite that takes the photo for analyzing.The synoptic chart gathers information from three medium. These includes the drifting buoy, radar along with satellite. The radar screen shows information fetched by the radar. The computer is used to prepare the broadcast and different medium suc...

Sentence: These includes the drifting buoy, radar along with satellite.
Description: The fragment These includes the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace includes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts