Writing task 1 The graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

Writing task 1 : The graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The graph presents a survey of world-wide water usage by segment and parallel of water utilization between Brazil and Democratic Republic of Congo in 1900-2000.

Based on the data, the highest amount of water was usage for agricultural and increased dramatically from 500km to 3.000 km in 2000 years. Water used in industrial and domestic sector increased, but utilization was lowest until mid-century. In 1950, industrial usage grew steadily over 1.000km, while domestic usage rose more reach 300 km.

Futhermore, the table demonstrations differences agriculture consumption in world-wide by con...

Sentence: Futhermore, the table demonstrations differences agriculture consumption in world-wide by construct the amount of irigation land in Brazil approximately 26.500 km.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to demonstrations and differences
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and construct

Sentence: The huge amount of water is used in agriculture in Brazil, reflected in the figures for water consumption per person reach 359m, and compare reach 8m in Congo.
Description: The fragment person reach 359m is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace reach with verb, past tense

Error: irigation Suggestion: irrigation

Number of Paragraphs: 3 4 (Better to have a conclusion paragraph)