Writing Task 1 at least 150 words The table below shows CO2 emissions for different forms of transport in the European Union The Pie Chart shows the percentage of European Union funds being spent on different forms of transport Write a report for a univer

Writing Task 1 (at least 150 words)

The table below shows CO2 emissions for different forms of transport in the European Union. The Pie Chart shows the percentage of European Union funds being spent on different forms of transport.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

image 1:
http://ielts.studyhorror.com/resources/upImages/writings/2011/10/13/iel…

image 2:
http://www.examenglish.mobi/IELTS/images/eufunds.gif

The table shows the result of the amount of CO2 emissions for different forms of transport in the European Union and from the Pie Chart, we can see which form of transport has a highest percentage of European Union funds being spent on.

From the table, air has the highest amount of CO2 emission per passenger kilometre of more than 350 grams. Followed by Passenger cars, Buses, Maritime, Rail and then Coaches of 125 grams, 60 grams, 49 grams and 45 grams respectively.

From the Pie Chart, Roads had the highest percentage of EU Funds for transport 2007-2013 of 52%. Followed by Railways, Publ...

Sentence: The table shows the result of the amount of CO2 emissions for different forms of transport in the European Union and from the Pie Chart, we can see which form of transport has a highest percentage of European Union funds being spent on.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and highest