Writing task 1 : Leisure time in a typical week : by sex and employment status, 2010-2011.

This data demonstrate that result totally vacation time per weekday with gender category and occupation status in Finland between 2010 and 2011. The classifications of leisure time are officers full-time, officers part-time, jobless, retires, and housewives.

The information presented indicates that there is equality vacation time between jobless and retired resident that choose number of hours estimate range eighty two hours for boys, and seventy four hours for girls in Finland.

Meanwhile, the officers full-time illustrate that are boys on average the lowest hours of vacation-time, whereas girls approximately reach thirty eight hours. There were no figures given boys for officers part-time, but girls for officers part-time forty hours of vacation time over eighty hours, compared with seventy hours for girls, probably once expanding the circumstance that girls spend more time working in the home than boys.

As a result, it are statistics by both illustrations that unemployed and retired by performance equality number and especially for employed full time for boys who disclose the lowest hours of vacation time.

Sentence: This data demonstrate that result totally vacation time per weekday with gender category and occupation status in Finland between 2010 and 2011.
Description: The fragment data demonstrate that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace demonstrate with verb, past tense

Sentence: As a result, it are statistics by both illustrations that unemployed and retired by performance equality number and especially for employed full time for boys who disclose the lowest hours of vacation time.
Description: The fragment it are statistics is rare

It is not clear for the conclusion' As a result, it are statistics by both illustrations that unemployed and retired by performance equality number and especially for employed full time for boys who disclose the lowest hours of vacation time.'