for writing task 1, you write a summary of information from the picture.

The pie chart shows where the international visitors come from for visit New Zealand.

The highest percentage of New Zealand Visitors is Australians with forty percent, and then followed by other groups, which there is no list of the country from. The next percentages come from Britons and Americans, at 12 and 9 percent in the same occasion. The Chinese, which takes 5%, appears as one of the lowest visitors. The Japanese and South Koreans are tending to be the lower visitors that go to New Zealand, with only 4% and 3%.

Overall, it can be seen from the chart, that the most common visitors who are interested in New Zealand is speaking English countries such as Australia, United Kingdom and United State, with total just fewer than seventy percent. The East Asian counties for China, Japan, and South Korea are smaller range visitors who travel to New Zealand, with total twelve percent only.

The pie chart shows where the international visitors come from for visiting New Zealand.