Writing task 2You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.Write about the following topic:Nowdays the way many people interact with ecah other has change because of technology.In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?

Writing task 2
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.
Write about the following topic:

Nowdays the way many people interact with ecah other has change because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?
Has this become a positive or negative development?

Today, people interact with the society have change a lot because of technology, especially telecommunication technology. As we can see, many people become very dependable to their gadget for example: smartphone and laptop.

First of all, many people become more and more dependable to the smartphone. They are cannot doing their activity without their smartphone. People usually use the technology to help them almost everything in their activity such as : waiting bus, find information, social media, etc. It is of course change our role to interact each others. With technology people can almost interact almost everytime and everywhere, whether they are in the different city, different country, even different time-zone. For example, parents and their child can always do the communication while the child study abroad.

Second of all, the technological development has give a positive an negative effect. The positive effect are the people can always keep in touch everytime and everywhere, sometime people can found their old friend, or people can keep in touch with their family that rarely meet. However, the technological development especially in communication must be give negative effect. People have become more individualistic. For example: many children only focusing to their smartphone when they have a dinner with their family, people spend their time only surfing the internet than interact with their neighborhoods, or people choosing to use their smartphone than asking someone when find a direction to somewhere.

Last of all, the technological developments have give great change in how people to interact with each others. Furthermore, it is change their role of their relationship, whether it is good or bad.

Today, people interact with the society have change a lot
Today, people who interact with the society have change a lot

It is of course change our role to interact each others.
It is of course changing our role to interact each other.

Sentence: Second of all, the technological development has give a positive an negative effect.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and give

Sentence: The positive effect are the people can always keep in touch everytime and everywhere, sometime people can found their old friend, or people can keep in touch with their family that rarely meet.
Description: The fragment The positive effect is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is
Description: The word found is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to found

Sentence: Last of all, the technological developments have give great change in how people to interact with each others.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and give
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Sentence: Furthermore, it is change their role of their relationship, whether it is good or bad.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and change