WT 2In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

WT 2
In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

Some youth are approved by government to have one year job or travelling before starting their undergraduate study. Nowadays the majority of young people don’t exactly know what they would like to do in their future lifes. It is assumed that they need a time to make a noticeable decision.

It is true that in some countries former pupils practice working or travelling after finishing the school, moreover some of them combine it and work abroad. It is no doubt true that it brings invaluable experience, in addition it is good opportunity for personal developing and becoming more reliable. During this period of time person could discover himself and be certain in vocation. I offer to consider as example Charles Darwing who is creator of “Human evolution theory”. After his education he went to the few years voyage and got useful experience which inspired him in his further discovers.

On the other hand some people in spite of getting experience are undergone to lose motivation in further education. Although they find a time job and viable source of income they might consider that it’s enough for them. For instance my uncle found a work in office after school and filled up the white-collar army. However several years later he wanted to change his frame of reference as a result he wasn’t be able to do that because he didn’t have a qualification as his same age people had. Ofcourse it is possible apply to the university in every age, but it might be difficult for women with children for example or men who already have family and which they have to support.

To sum up it is understandable that some of the people want to take a rest and taste the real life before going to the academy . as a result it might help to make conclusion for some of them, meanwhile it is regrettable that those people will lose their irrevocable time.

Sentence: It is no doubt true that it brings invaluable experience, in addition it is good opportunity for personal developing and becoming more reliable.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to doubt and true

it is possible apply to the university in every age,
it is possible to apply for universities in every age,