You are looking for a part time job Write a letter to an employment agency In your letter introduce yourself explain what sort of job you would like and say what experience and skills you have

You are looking for a part-time job.

Write a letter to an employment agency. In your letter,
introduce yourself
explain what sort of job you would like
and say what experience and skills you have

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in regards to graduate accounting vacancies available at your employment agency.

I am a recent bachelor of accounting graduate from Bond University. Throughout my university studies, I worked as a part-time customer service assistant at McDonald, hence, have acquired excellent customer service and communication skills. Last December, I further interned at J&S Pty Ltd, a small fashion firm, as an accounts receivable officer and was mainly responsible for completing bookkeeping tasks and liaising with customers. Over a period of 3 months, I was, thus, able to acquire extensive accounting experience in the fashion and became adept at employing accounting software.

I am currently seeking to extend this accounting experience by securing a position as a part-time graduate accountant in a small or medium company in any industry. I am available to commence work immediately.

I have attached my resume with this letter and am willing to discuss my application in further details at any time convenient to you.

Yours faithfully,
Sarah

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts