You are studying in a college and you have been assigned to select a company to visit and do some research. Write a letter to the company’s manager and explain:- Why do you want to visit the company?- Why did you choose this company?- Suggest any type of

You are studying in a college and you have been assigned to select a company to visit and do some research. Write a letter to the company’s manager and explain:
- Why do you want to visit the company?
- Why did you choose this company?
- Suggest any type of special arrangements needed.

Dear company manager,
I'm college student and I need to visit your company and I need to visit your company for gaining more work experiences. Since your company is for computers and microprocessors, I need to visit it because I'm engineering student who needs to gain more experiences about technology.

Besides, I picked your company since I heard it has experienced staff, quality certificate and high performance computers. This is great for me to learn more experiences from it.
Besides, it was established in 50 years ago and that proves your company is pretty successful and has several experiences.

In case you receive many visiting permissions, try to arrange them in weekends since most workers will be home and more visitors will be able to visit your company to gain more experiences and skills.

I hope you are convinced about the fact I need to visit your company and I'm waiting for your response.

Sincerely, Omar Sheta

I'm college student...
I'm a college student...

Need to polish sentences. Most of the sentences start with the subject 'I'.