You are writing a letter in response to an advertisement offering a work to look after a house in Scotland.In your letter write: about your self , who you are. Why do you need this job?

You are writing a letter in response to an advertisement offering a work to look after a house in Scotland.
In your letter write: about your self , who you are.
Why do you need this job?
Any questions with regard to this job.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter in response to your ads of 21st January on the internet. And, I have been here for two years. I am a junior student at the Scotland University . I am an Egyptian girl.

As I am a girl and always help my mom, I really have a great experience of home chores. So, I found myself applied to this job. Actually I need this job to help me afford my tuitions expenses. And, we are now on the summer holiday. Thus, I can work full-time and safe some money.

I have just needed some inquiries about this job such as: How many family members in the house , are there any children and the ages of these children? Also, how many hours would I work per a week? And when would be the holidays?

However, you can contact me any time on my cell phone; ( 055 555 6661) , or you may send me an email at Heba@hotmail.com. Whatever your reply, I will appreciate it . I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Heba
Miss Heba Ahmed

Sentence: Thus, I can work full-time and safe some money.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular or plural
Suggestion: Refer to safe and some

Sentence: Actually I need this job to help me afford my tuitions expenses.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to tuitions and expenses

More compound or complex sentences wanted.