You eat at your college cafeteria every lunchtime However you think it needs some improvements Write a letter to the college magazine

You eat at your college cafeteria every lunchtime. However, you think it needs some improvements. Write a letter to the college magazine.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing a letter to your organization of college magazine. I would like to share a news to you about my experience when I eat in college cafeteria.

I always have lunch in college cafeteria if I have spare-time. The college cafeteria provides some foods for students college. I like to have lunch there because the situation and condition this place is good to relax. I always order Pizza and Juice because the taste is very delicious. Besides, the price of foods are cheaper than other location in the campus such Kansas Cafe. In this place I find different people every day because many students take a rest or swallow.

However, the students sometimes must wait a long time if they already ordered some menus. Accordingly, some students carry out in this place and search other places to eat. Also the area of college cafeteria is very dirty and creates that the students could not stay a long time to enjoy.

Because of that, I would suggest that the college cafeteria should protect the condition and clean the area in around this place. Furthermore, the college cafeteria should realize that they have to give the best service to consumers.

I wish my letter could help to improve this place. Thanks for your attention.

Yours Faithfully,

Irfan Saputra

Sentence: The college cafeteria provides some foods for students college.
Suggestion: Refer to students and college

Sentence: Besides, the price of foods are cheaper than other location in the campus such Kansas Cafe.
Suggestion: ...such as Kansas Cafe.