You had a good meal in a local restaurant with your family. Write a letter to the newspaper to tell them about it, describe the meal you had, and why you think the restaurant is worth visiting.

Dear Sir,
To the Editor

I am an old member of our community and I am glad to give recommendation to others about one of nice places to get dinner that I had been visit: The Lone Star Cafe.

I wondered with the place, especially for a great view in there such as the decor and ambience which were artistic in reality. I was grateful for coming there because many spectacular features. I will always reminisce about the facilities that were very unforgettable.

It was good to advise the place as a quality site because the service was so skilled. The foods were very breathtaking. We could enjoy having a big portion for steak and a giant fresh, crisp salad with various vegetables and I had the rich Black Forest as dessert -all of them just for an achievable price.

Looking forward for many people can enjoy getting some food in there – Bon appetite

Yours Sincerely

Minimum 150 words wanted.