You have applied for a position in an international organization and you need to provide a reference letter Write a letter to your former teacher asking him her to write it for you Give your full details Describe the job that you are going to do there Say

You have applied for a position in an international organization and you need to provide a reference letter. Write a letter to your former teacher asking him/her to write it for you.
- Give your full details.
- Describe the job that you are going to do there.
- Say why it is important to you.

Dear Mr.Jones,
This is Rahi Honarvar, your computer student at Sajad University, graduated last semester. I am writing to you in hope of asking a favor.

As you may remember I had my thesis on artificial science and smart objects and I appreciate your help and advice on finishing it once again. Recently, I applied for a job position in an international company. This job is related to my thesis and it is about developing the idea of smart objects such as smart phones, smart washing machines and so on. I think this job really suits me as I’m very fund of researching on new technologies. Moreover, it is related to my thesis and my recent researches.

To complete the job process I need a letter of recommendation in which you should mention my researches and my thesis subject. This letter seems to be very important in my accept or reject.
I appreciate your cooperating. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Rahi Honarvar

Sentence: This letter seems to be very important in my accept or reject.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to my and accept