Essay topics: You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks. Which country would you like to visit? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.
I am a person who likes to travel. I think traveling is a great opportunity to meet new people, gain more knowledge and experience, and learn new customs and traditions. I did not travel a lot yet, but I am sure I will have a chance to do it. So, if I had the opportunity to visit a foreign country I would visit England. I think it is a great and very interesting country with unusual traditions and beautiful sights. In the following paragraphs I will give some reasons to support my choice.
First of all, it is vital to note that I am found of English literature and music, films and food. It is the country with the most beautiful and richest culture, history and traditions. Englishm ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- More and more students are choosing to study at colleges and universities in a foreign country. Do the benefits of studying abroad outweigh the drawbacks? (73.8462)
- Many people believe that parents are not as close to their children as they used to be. Suggest some reasons why this could be true. (86)
- In some countries students who misbehave have to leave the school and are not allowed to continue their education. In other countries they can return to their studies after a suspension period. Discuss both options and give your opinion. (48.8889)
- Money should be spent on creating new public buildings such as museums or conference halls rather than repairing existing ones. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (49.2308)
- Today more and more young children have mobile phones. Critics say that this is a negative development. Do you agree or disagree? What is your own opinion? (80)
- There are several factors that motivate people to stay in the workforce, and money is the most important reason/factor. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (60.7692)
- In some countries children have very strict rules of behavior, in other countries they are allowed to do almost anything they like. To what extent should children have to follow rules? (80)
- Even though globalization affects the world’s economies in a very positive way, its negative side should not be forgotten. Discuss. (63.3333)
- More and more people are becoming seriously overweight. Some people say that the price increase of fattening foods will solve this problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (60)
- Some say that reading newspapers and watching TV news is a waste of time, because it has no direct connection with people’s lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (82.7273)