You have recently started to work in a new company Write a letter to a English speaking friend In your letter Explain 1 Why you have changed 2 Describe your new job 3 tell your other news

You have recently started to work in a new company. Write a letter to a English speaking friend. In your letter Explain 1. Why you have changed 2. Describe your new job 3. tell your other news

Dear Aimee,

I am fine. Hope you are doing good. Sorry, I dint write back after your last letter. I am writing this letter to let you know that I have changed my job.

You know the web development company which I have worked previously. It is far away from my staying place. I was supposed to travel by bus for nearly three hours everyday, the pay was also not much good. I became weak due to long time travel each day. So I have updated my resume in some job searching sites and received interview call from Tata Consultancy Services, one of the famous Multi national company. Hope you would have heard about the company.

I am working as a Senior Programmer. I have found new friends here and the work conditions are too good. Also,I am getting a better salary in the current company. I don't want to travel for a long time.

Mom and dad has conveyed their regards to you. Also they are going to join me in another two months in my flats. I am planning to buy a new car because Parents are getting older, they feel inconvenient to use any other transport mode. Write some suggestions to buy a good car. Let me know when we can meet up and have fun together.
Expecting you soon here to India.

Best regards,
Keerthi.

Need to polish sentences. Most of the sentences start with the subject 'I'.