You have stayed in a hotel a couple of days for a business meeting and left a few personal belongings there Write a letter to the manager of the hotel asking for help Explain when you stayed in the hotel What did you leave there What would you like the ma

You have stayed in a hotel a couple of days for a business meeting and left a few personal belongings there. Write a letter to the manager of the hotel asking for help.
- Explain when you stayed in the hotel.
- What did you leave there?
- What would you like the manager to do about it?

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to inform you I just left one of my bags in your hotel from my last visiting.

I stayed at your hotel on the 10Th and 11th of July. I was in room 1452. When I arrived home, I realized I left one of my bags at the hotel. The bag is a small brown leather. You can find several thing inside it, include some personal photos, a few business card, an address book, a novel book and a sliver ring which it is very valuable for me.

When I leaved your hotel, I straight went to airport. At the airport and during my departure I did not notice whether my bag is exists or not. Since I have already checked missing and found department of both destination and source airport, I am sure I left my bag in your hotel.

I am very appreciate if you could check your missing and found department to see whether my bag there or not. Since the bag is very valuable to me, I am be grateful if you could send it to me via courier service. I have arranged to pay for the service.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Mari M.

Sentence: At the airport and during my departure I did not notice whether my bag is exists or not.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and exists

Duplicate words or sentences.