you live in recent accomodation you can pay your monthly rent this month.Write a latter to landloard requesting him or her to allow you to pay the rent next month

Dear Mr bhatia
I am tenant of your flat noumber 223,Indra colony.I am writting this latter to inform you that i am not able to pay the rent of current month

I feel embarrased to say that i am not able to pay the rent of your flat of current month.Because i have a emergency at my home .My father has injured in car accident and he is addmited in hospital.He has serious injury due to this ,i have to send my all salary to him

Tommorow i have to go back to my home town.I will be back after a week.I really thankfull to you if you extent the date of rent and i make sure to you, i will pay rent of this month next time

I hope you will b compassionate enough to understand my problem

Your Sincerely
Johan

Sentence: I am tenant of your flat noumber 223,Indra colony.
Error: noumber Suggestion: number

Sentence: I am writting this latter to inform you that i am not able to pay the rent of current month.
Error: writting Suggestion: writing

Sentence: I feel embarrased to say that i am not able to pay the rent of your flat of current month.
Error: embarrased Suggestion: embarrassed

Sentence: Because i have a emergency at my home .My father has injured in car accident and he is addmited in hospital.He has serious injury due to this , i have to send my all salary to him.
Error: addmited Suggestion: admitted

Sentence: Tommorow i have to go back to my home town.I will be back after a week.I really thankfull to you if you extent the date of rent and i make sure to you, i will pay rent of this month next time.
Error: Tommorow Suggestion: Tomorrow
Error: thankfull Suggestion: thankful

Don't forget punctuation marks.

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.