You recently sent your computer to a shop to repair. But you are unsatisfied with their service. Write a letter to the manager and explain the situation.Describe when you used the serviceExplain the problems associated with the service Advise what you exp

You recently sent your computer to a shop to repair. But you are unsatisfied with their service. Write a letter to the manager and explain the situation.
Describe when you used the service
Explain the problems associated with the service
Advise what you expect the shop to do

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction with the service of repairing my laptop in your shop on 28 Nov 2013.

I was looking forward to installing the win7 32bit operation system which can compatible with all the application I bought before. Moreover, I wished to have the fan fixed by lowing its operation noise. However, I was very upset they installed the win 8 operation system by mistake, which makes my laptop even slower and I cannot install most of the applications I purchased in high price.

To remedy this situation, I would be perfectly satisfied if you would kindly re-install the correct operation system for me. I am also asking that if you could return me the laptop on next day and the re-installation fee be waived to make up for my trouble.
I still appreciate that the fan was fixed well. I do not feel my request is unreasonable.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and your quick reply in this matter.

Sincerely
Carol Su

Sentence: I was looking forward to installing the win7 32bit operation system which can compatible with all the application I bought before.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to can and compatible