You recently visited a place that had a strong impact on you.Write a letter to a friend about the place. In your letter explain where the place was and how you got there, describe what you saw, and offer to take your friend there.

You recently visited a place that had a strong impact on you.
Write a letter to a friend about the place. In your letter explain where the place was and how you got there, describe what you saw, and offer to take your friend there.

Dear Sam,

I just want to share my great destination to you for a couple of days ago. For celebrating the New Year, I and our members have returned from our trip in France. In France, we climbed a mountain called ‘Parleman’ in the French Alps. It’s the great mountain to climb. When we got there, the road stopped when we drive half way up the mountain. Then, we stopped by and put on our walking boots and commenced the long uphill struggle.

It was well worth the effort to complete the climb when we were beginning at the road. Thus, we got a pleased when we were on the top of the mountain, because we saw the extraordinary panorama such as right across the town and the lake to one side, and on the other side were the snow-covered peaks of Mont Blanc. It was purely amazing.

Actually, we often go to France in every holiday, and we plan a trip for the next time. So, I desperately desire to take you there. The scenery is wonderful. I’m convinced you’d love it. While you enjoy exercise, you could to take advantage of all the mountain walks.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,
John

I and our members have returned from our trip in France
our members and I have returned from our trip in France

we got a pleased
we got pleased

you could to take advantage of all the mountain walks.
you could take advantage of all the mountain walks.