You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.Eating sweet foods produces acid in the mouth, which can cause tooth decay. (High acid levels are measured by low pH values)Describe the information below and discuss the implications for dental health.You sh

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
Eating sweet foods produces acid in the mouth, which can cause tooth decay. (High acid levels are measured by low pH values)
Describe the information below and discuss the implications for dental health.
You should write at least 150 words.

The given chart illustrates the possibility of dental problem with the time elapsed after the consumption of fruit sugar, honey, and sugar cane.

It is clear from the data that the intakes of sweet products produce acid in the mouth and thereby reduce the ph. Low level of acid increase the chance of dental problems especially when it is below 5.5. Sugar cane intake shows the highest risk of dental problems and honey is the lowest.

When comparing the three products, sugar cane, honey and fruit sugar the acidity sugar cane shows the highest increase of acidity and prolonged period of stay. The minimum risk of dental decay and the shortest period of risk are by honey. All these products shows the highest acid level and lowest of ph after five minutes of consumption, though the level of ph various 3.5, 4.25, 4.45 by sugar cane, fruit sugar, and honey respectively.

The risk time also differs in these three products, which refers the risk time of dental decay. In case of sugar cane it is 30 minutes, fruit sugar it is 20 minutes and honey 12 minutes. Sugar cane is double riskier than honey.

The implication of dental health is that we should take care of the dental decay due the ingredients of these products. Sugar cane is the riskiest and honey is the safest while considering the duration and level of acid production, which are the indicators of the severity of risk of dental problems.

Sentence: It is clear from the data that the intakes of sweet products produce acid in the mouth and thereby reduce the ph. Low level of acid increase the chance of dental problems especially when it is below 5.5.
Description: The fragment acid increase the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace increase with verb, past tense

The second paragraph is not clear.