You should spend about 40 minutes on this task Write about the following topic It has been argued that globalization has been of unquestionable benefit to the world and that the people who criticize it stand in the way of progress To what extent do you ag

You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.
Write about the following topic:
It has been argued that globalization has been of unquestionable benefit to the world and that the people who criticize it stand in the way of progress.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
You should write at least 250 words

In recent years, globalization has become the key player in the world’s economy. While many may believe that globalization is a blessing to the world, some people noticed the drawbacks and are said to be standing in the way of progress. There are various effects of globalization, including increasing international trades, strengthened political relationships, exchanged intercultural views and encouraged investments in poorer countries.

Firstly, international trades and strengthened political relationships have become more noticeable in the past years. Universities have set up branches in different countries for cheaper and more accessible tertiary education. For instance, Monash University has branch in Malaysia, where students can either choose to finish their education in locally or complete their final year in Monash University in Australia, nevertheless, attaining a certificate from Monash University either way. Another example is availability of Australian grown fruits in other parts of the world.

In addition, as a country gets comfortable with another country, they begin to learn more about the culture and trust each other. There are increasing numbers of inter-country migrations. This brings their relationship closer and reduces hostility between countries. This has also promotes world peace and reduce wars. Nevertheless, as different cultures integrate, there will be some changes in the originality of customs. For instance, a Chinese child who grew up in a western country may not appreciate Chinese New Year as much as a child who grew up in Asia. This same child may understand English and the western culture better. Some people see this as a threat to the customs and cultures. However, on a positive note, this child understands dual cultures.

Globalization also encourages richer countries to invest on less developed countries. This helps the poorer countries to develop and improve their economy. It reduces poverty and creates job opportunities for people. However, large companies may underpay the workers due to the low cost of living. This may then lead to the problem of difficulty for people from poorer countries to travel to more developed countries, as their income is just sufficient for their day to day life expenses.

In conclusion, globalization has brought us benefits of international trade, strengthened political relationships and intercultural understanding and rise of poorer countries economics. However, along with that, some drawbacks seen are exploitation of poorer countries and lost of cultural originality. Therefore, it is important for the government to interfere when a country has crossed its limit. In my opinion, globalization has to happen to improve the world’s economy, inspite the negative aspects.

Sentence: For instance, Monash University has branch in Malaysia, where students can either choose to finish their education in locally or complete their final year in Monash University in Australia, nevertheless, attaining a certificate from Monash University either way.
Description: The fragment in locally or is rare

This has also promotes world peace and reduce wars.
This also promotes world peace and reduce wars.

a Chinese child who grew up in a western ...
a Chinese child who grews up in a western ...

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction paragraph. This will create some duplicate words and sentences.