You stayed at your friends’ house when you participated in a business seminar in Australia. You left a file with important documents in your room.Task: Write a letter to your friend, describing the file and ask him/her to return it to you by post.

You stayed at your friends’ house when you participated in a business seminar in Australia. You left a file with important documents in your room.
Task: Write a letter to your friend, describing the file and ask him/her to return it to you by post.

My dearest Phillip,

Hope this letter finds you in great spirits. It was great to be in Australia, where I got a chance to be with you while attending my seminar. While I was staying at your place, I am sure you recollect the intense conversation we had over some common topics. I, while speaking to you in your room was having one of the most important documents related to my recent project work. I was intending to take it back to my room post our discussion.

But, caught in our intense talks, I totally forgot to take my file and left it in the couch where I was seated. It was not until, I had boarded the flight, that I discovered about the misplacement of the document. This file has confidential information regarding my recent project, which I need to submit to the higher officials before the end of this week. I had been working on this project for a while, and a lot is expected from my findings.

I seek your immediate help in gathering the file and sending it to me by post at the earliest possible. I know it is too short a notice but had it been not for the urgency, I would have been a bit casual in the retrieval. I am sure you will do the needful and I await to hear back from you.

Your dearest friend,
Jamie

Sentence: I was intending to take it back to my room post our discussion.
Description: The word post is not usually used as a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to post