You want to take training courses for your job. Write a letter to ask your employer to help you pay the tuition fee. In your letter- say what courses you want to take, - why you think these courses are beneficial, and- explain how they will contribute to

You want to take training courses for your job. Write a letter to ask your employer to help you pay the tuition fee. In your letter
- say what courses you want to take,
- why you think these courses are beneficial, and
- explain how they will contribute to your performance.

Dear Mr. Smith,
I hope this letter find you well. I am M. Minoo from programming and develop department. I would like to ask a favor of you.

ITC institute is going on to hold on a SQL 2012 Administrator training course next month from second of July to tenth of July. I am going to take a part in this course. This course has a lot of advantages for me and my career. First of all, we start a new financial project for an international company. I think if we use up-to-date technique like SQL 2012, we can develop a better project. Besides, in SQL 2012 some previous bug is fixed, so we will have not previous problem for create pivot report and so on.

Moreover, this course help me to promotion my techniques and my knowledge as well. I think, if I pass this course, I can increase my speed of programming too. Consequently, we can reach to our deadline very soon as we expected.

I am in a difficult situation at the moment and I will be very grateful if you can help me to pay the tuition fee.

I appreciate your kindness.

Yours sincerely,
M. Minoo.

problem for create pivot report and so on.
problem for creating pivot report and so on.

Moreover, this course help me to promotion my techniques
Moreover, this course helps me to promote my techniques