Young people in the modern world seem to have more power and influence than any previous generation.Why is this the case? What impact does this have on the relationship between old and young people?

Young people in the modern world seem to have more power and influence than any previous generation.
Why is this the case? What impact does this have on the relationship between old and young people?

It is true that many world leaders and trendsetters nowadays are very young in comparison with people having the same social status in the past. Clearly, a number of reasons have been put forward for this tendency. This essay, therefore, will outline some potential causes as well as evaluating its effects on the relationship between generations.

To begin with, there are many plausible reasons leading to this situation. Firstly, improved living standards could be one of the obvious. No doubt children in the modern world have access to better education system along with cutting-edge facilitie...

Sentence: The generation gap may widens as young people have the ability to quickly adapt to changes while the elderly is likely to fall behind.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and widens

Sentence: It is true that many world leaders and trendsetters nowadays are very young in comparision with people having the same social status in the past.
Error: comparision Suggestion: comparison

Sentence: No doubt children in the modern world have acess to better education system along with cutting-edge facilities.
Error: acess Suggestion: access