Young people in the modern world seem to have more power and influence than any previous young generation Why is this the case What impact does this have on the relationship between old and young people

Young people in the modern world seem to have more power and influence than any previous young generation.
Why is this the case?
What impact does this have on the relationship between old and young people?

Nowadays young people are more likely to be successful and powerful than the previous years, precisely, I mean, they become more active in the social life and gain the range of abilities in certain areas. Undoubtedly, this difference is due to the demands of the modern life such as development of technology, education and industry. For example, today great opportunities lied before the young allow them to qualify as a master in their job, to follow innovations with the help of computer and get necessary information from the Internet.

Additionally, another reason for such power and success can be considered the improvement of educational system, to be more precise, today in many countries governments try to provide all necessary facilities, for example they offer financial resources to support the students who want to study abroad. Consequently, studying abroad not only helps to improve their education, but also changes their outlook as they see different cultures in the world. Obviously, early generations do not have such chances and this difficulties lead to be less informed and educated than the current generations.

Furthermore, it can also be noted that sometimes the great differences between young and old people cause some problems such as not understanding each other. For instance, some older people do not want to accept that you can get distant study, or work and do shopping over the Internet, they think it is also wasting your time and eyesight. Similarly, the young accuse older generations in not underestimating the new technology.

In conclusion, I think the main solution for this problem can be to effort to understand each other, because it will not be the right choice to make juvenile avoid following the technology in the modern world.

Sentence: Obviously, early generations do not have such chances and this difficulties lead to be less informed and educated than the current generations.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and difficulties

Sentence: Similarly, the young accuse older generations in not underestimating the new technology.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to young and accuse
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to in and not