Your local college is organizing an event on the International Student’s Day and is looking for people to talk about their country. Write a letter and say- What topics would you like them to cover?- Why would it be interesting for students?- Ask questions

Your local college is organizing an event on the International Student’s Day and is looking for people to talk about their country. Write a letter and say
- What topics would you like them to cover?
- Why would it be interesting for students?
- Ask questions about the arrangements.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in regard to incoming International Student' Day and also special speech on that day.

As you announced you want student talk about their countries. In my personal view the whole idea is great and I would like to hear something about history of each country. Besides, I think culture is one of the popular subjects and everybody will enjoy knowing about different cultures or foods or even though clothes.

I believe that gain information about other people's life style is very useful. We have a lot of different culture around the world, for example in India we can see a lot of culture or religious and also they speak with different languages too. I think at the end of this event student become more familiar with each other.

I wonder to know when date exactly this event will be held and also is dancing is one of your programs. I am glad to know if I have permission to bring some of my friends to this party or not.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Yours faithfully,
Mari.

Sentence: I think at the end of this event student become more familiar with each other.
Description: The fragment student become more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

I wonder to know when date exactly this event will be held and also is dancing is one of your programs.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?