Zoos are sometimes seen as necessary but not poor alternatives to a natural environment . Discuss some of the argument for and/or against keeping animals in zoos.

At first, purpose of making zoos should is determined already. If purpose of zoos is making fun for people, zoos should is made in a quiet and safe space. First, quiet for people to provide secure for them. Second , quiet for animals to do not feel to live in stranger space. I am a fan of animals rights. So i think live creatures inhabitant on earth must have comfort live according to her natures. Therefor i believes animals should live in a quiet environment without any cage. I think it 's better that zoos be wide. Sometimes zoos are made for doing experiments or researches or explorations. In this case , i think it 's better that we have particular zoos. special for this business. Because animals under experiment may to get some viruses or get sickness. This problem can hurts others. Specially it is dangerous for people. But totally the best way of protecting of animals is nature environments. Jungles , wild parks or every place that animals was born and grow up there. Keeping animals in cage and a closed space can damage to nature of animals was hunted by mans during years. Even the generation of some them have died out just because of neglect of environments protecting organizations. But nowadays protecting of animals is a principle in world and is very important. Because in more situations life of earth is dependent on animals and plants. Fortunately nowadays animals protecting conventions prevent from dying them out. as a result , i can say keeping animals in zoos not bad but it should do in suitable place without hurting anyone, such as peoples and animals.

Sentence: At first, purpose of making zoos should is determined already.
Description: The tag a modal auxillary is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to should and is

Sentence: This problem can hurts others.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and hurts

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion