Desbribe a language other than English that you would like to learn You should say what the language is where it is spoken what you think would be difficult and what would be easy about learning language and explain why you would like to learn it

Speaking topics in text

Desbribe a language other than English that you would like to learn.
You should say:
what the language is
where it is spoken
what you think would be difficult and what would be easy about learning language and explain why you would like to learn it.

The language that I would like to learn is definitely French, a widely spoken language. It is predominantly spoken in France, Canada and other countries in the world. I doubt it will be too challenging for me to learn about grammar, vocabulary in French. However, I think it would be easier because French have many loan words from english and it also uses alphabetical system that ‘s quite familiar with Vietnamese, so i think it will be easier to learn French than other language. I like to learn French because I want to study abroad. Also, I love French music and art. I want to use French when going on holiday. If I don’t know French, it will be very difficult for me to engage with people and understand the culture. Speaking French, undoubtedly, makes my holiday easier and more enjoyful. I would enjoy challenging and exposure to a new culture. It’s an exciting opportunities. On top of that, I want to workin the international environment. To make the move, I would obviously need to be able to speak French and now I have plan to learn from now.

Speaking recording
Speaking category